Nufil G Csf Filgrastim
Our consumers can avail from us Nufil G Csf Filgrastim
that is used to stimulate the formation of granulocytes (a type of white blood cell) in patients undergoing bone marrow transplants that will cause low white blood cell counts, and in people who have severe chronic neutropenia (a condition in which there are a low number of neutrophils in the blood). This effective drug shows excellent results in decreasing the risk of infection in cancer patients who are receiving chemotherapy. Besides this, it is also used for Leukapheresis (a treatment in which certain blood cells are removed from the body and then returned to the body following chemotherapy).Other Details:
- Supplied as: Nufil is available as 300 microgram in a pre-filled syringe (pfs)
- Mechanism of action: Nufil acts by stimulating the production of neutrophils (a type of white blood cells) by the bone marrow
- Dosage: The dosage of nufil varies according to the disease of the patient
- Precautions & warnings:
- Nufil should not be taken without consulting your doctor if you are taking lithium or undergoing chemotherapy, growth factor therapy, or radiation therapy; if you have leukemia, other blood disorders (eg, myelodysplastic syndrome), an infection of the blood or tissue, or sickle cell disease. Also, do not take or products containing without consulting your doctor
- Do not take nufil if you are allergic to it or to any ingredient in nufil, or to escherichia coli (e. Coli)-derived proteins
- Do not take nufil without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant. Do not take nufil without consulting the doctor doctor if you are lactating mother
- Side effects: The side effects associated with nufil are severe allergic reactions (rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; diarrhea; dizziness; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; lump, swelling, mouth sores; redness,severe weakness; shortness of breath; shoulder pain; sore throat; sudden increased sweating; wheezing, bone or muscle pain or ache; cough; headache; nausea; skeletal/muscle pain & vomiting, etc.
Nufil is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice.