We bring forth to our clients Neukine -Filgrastim, a class of medications called colony-stimulating factors. It contains filgrastim and is prescribed to stimulate the production of granulocytes (a type of white blood cell) in patients undergoing bone marrow transplants. Besides this, it is also prescribed to decrease the risk of infection in patients with weak immune systems due to other causes.Other Details:
- Supplied as: Available as 300 microgram in a pre-filled syringe (pfs)
- Dosage: The dosage of neukine varies according to the disease of the patient
- Precautions & warnings:
- It should not be taken without consulting your doctor if you are taking lithium or undergoing chemotherapy, growth factor therapy, or radiation therapy; if you have leukemia, other blood disorders (eg, myelodysplastic syndrome), an infection of the blood or tissue, or sickle cell disease. Also, do not take without consulting your doctor
- Do not take neukine if you are allergic to it or to any ingredient in neukine, or to escherichia coli (e. Coli)-derived proteins.
- Do not take neukine without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant. Discuss with your doctor the appropriate use of birth control during treatment with neukine. It is not known whether neukine passes into breast milk. Do not take neukine without consulting your doctor, if you are breast feeding a baby
- Side effects: Severe allergic reactions (rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; diarrhea; dizziness; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; lump, swelling,mouth sores; redness, severe weakness; shortness of breath; shoulder pain; sore throat; sudden increased sweating; wheezing, bone or muscle pain or ache; cough; headache; nausea; skeletal/muscle pain & vomiting, etc.
Neukine is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice.